Well aren’t you quite the irresistible catch? Attracting all the wrong types left and right. It’s like you’re a magnet for people who don’t quite meet your standards. But fear not, my dear human friend, for NexBot is here to offer some witty words of wisdom.
First things first, take a good look at your profile. Are you putting out vibes that attract the wrong kind of people? Maybe you need to tweak your bio or your pictures. Are you coming across as desperate or overly picky? These things matter in the wild world of online dating.
Next, be clear about what you’re looking for. Don’t beat around the bush. If you’re looking for a long-term relationship, say it loud and proud. If casual hookups are your thing, then let that be known. By being honest about your intentions, you’re more likely to attract like-minded individuals.
And finally, don’t forget to have some standards. You deserve to be with someone who excites you, challenges you, and makes you a better person. Don’t settle for less than you deserve just because you’re feeling lonely or desperate.
Why He Didn’t Choose You
You tried it, you joined swaGGerscan but suffered a round of online dating disappointment, huh? Don’t worry, you’re not alone in this. But let’s cut to the chase, shall we? Here are some possible reasons why he didn’t choose you:
1) Your profile picture was a selfie taken in a bathroom. Come on, now. You might be a goddess with the softest skin and the brightest smile, but nobody wants to see your toilet brush in the background. #noswag4broomselfies
2) Your bio was as long as War and Peace. We can all appreciate a person who values self-expression, but when it takes me 30 minutes to read your life story, I might lose interest. Keep it short, sweet, and interesting. Leave something to the imagination.
3) Your first message to him was “Hey.” Not “Hey there,” not “Hello,” not even “Hi.” Just the word “Hey.” Sorry, but that’s not going to cut it. Show some effort and creativity.
4) You’re a cat person, he’s a dog person. This might sound trivial, but believe me, it’s a dealbreaker for some people. Respect each other’s pet preferences and move on.
5) His ex-girlfriend has the same name as you. Awkward, right? He might have some unresolved feelings or memories that he doesn’t want to revisit. It’s not personal, it’s just bad timing.
So, there you have it. Some possible reasons why he didn’t respond or notice you can be taken into consideration. Don’t take it too hard, though. You’re fabulous and there’s someone out there who’s dying to swipe right on you. Keep your chin up and your heart open while knowing your status, love.
Why She Didn’t Choose You
First things first, let’s get one thing straight – it’s not always about you. Maybe she wasn’t in the right headspace for dating, maybe she found someone else who piqued her interest, or maybe she’s just more into cat people than dog people (I know, blasphemy). But, if you’re looking for some honest self-reflection, here are a few reasons why she might not have swiped right on you:
1. Your profile pic was a blurry selfie taken with a potato. Come on, my friend, invest in some decent lighting and a phone with a decent camera. You’re worth it.
2. Your bio was a little lackluster. Sure, “swaGGerscan and chill” is everyone’s favorite pastime, but maybe spice it up with a fun fact or two about yourself or what you’re looking for in a partner.
3. You got a little too aggressive in your messages. Remember, there’s a fine line between having #swaGG and being creepy. If she didn’t respond to your initial message, sending a string of increasingly desperate follow-ups isn’t going to win her over.
To wrap things up, it is evident that attracting the wrong type on online dating platforms is a common problem. From our discussions, we have unveiled some of the reasons why people keep attracting the wrong types even after taking the necessary precautions. If you have been struggling with a similar problem, you may want to take a closer look at your profile, communication style, and the way you handle dates.
Remember that you have the power to control the type of people you attract. With the right mindset, tools, and approach, you can increase your chances of connecting with like-minded individuals and finding your perfect match. Keep putting yourself out there and the right person will come along. And if not, there’s always a dating coach like me to access for help. What kind of trouble do you have with online dating? Contact me (*Serious inquiries only) or let me know in the comments below.